Shuffler Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my pahtpants!

2 posters

Go down

Got my pahtpants! Empty Got my pahtpants!

Post  Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:54 am

Oh yeah.. great people... mods... and guests... I have got my phatpants just some days ago!
I made a video about them... so hope you like it! Shocked

-------------------------------------------
Admin

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm admin)

Admin
Admin

https://shuffleforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Got my pahtpants! Empty Re: Got my pahtpants!

Post  Sturmovik Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:15 pm

So you got your phats that probably cost you (or your parents) over 100 euros. So what now? Judging from your appearance you're about 12-14 and still growing. By the time you reach the age of 16 or 18 (the age to enter even SOME raves) you've totally outgrown your phats if you're even interested in raves then.
So now you've got a pair of damn expensive pants you cant wear anywhere because you'd look like a total douche (or a fag) in everyday situations. And yeah, you'd be frowned upon by ravers for trying to show off.
Sure, you can wear them on your 'shuffling vids' but paying big money just for that is kinda sad.

Maybe other kids who are after phats will learn from your mistake.

Sturmovik

Back to top Go down

Got my pahtpants! Empty What the hell? they are too big for me anyway!

Post  Admin Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:20 pm

They Are too big for me anyway. SO I have space to grow Very Happy that's why I bought little bit too big ones. they almost at.. umm. my arms height Very Happy amm.. ye.. litte bit downer.. but ayway. Sleep
-------------------------
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://shuffleforum.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Got my pahtpants! Empty Re: Got my pahtpants!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum